Apr 27, 2008

[Curtain Opens]

WARNING! CONTAINS MILD NUDITY!

Well, here it is! My first video preview! As usual, a few things...

1. This is a previously unknown project.

2. Has been in production for about two days.

This all came about from me stumbling along a competition for Radiohead's new album. It's simple, you enter an idea for a music video and then 11 ideas are chosen. After that, those 11 finalists get to present a 1 minute preview to Radiohead themselves. Finally, Radiohead pick the one they like the most and the winner walks off with $10,000 and the comission to make the final version of their idea.

So, after waiting about 18 hours for an idea to form, it finally arrived with a music video for their song 'Nude', where a woman wakes up in a bizarre world. Now, judging is starting in about 24 hours, so this is pretty much all I had time to do. However, it is possible to upload a longer version in a few days or so!

Also, enjoy my first piece (or part of) of work!

4 comments:

Roger Stack said...

Interesting effect to apply to machinima. I grabbed a frame for my journal - hope that's OK...

The Enigmartist said...

Most certainly is.

party_over_here said...

your latest production is certainly most impressive

nice work

leigh

Aletia said...

=O...

I'd tap that.. >.>

This is excellent! If you don't win, I might just cry, and stuff.

How come your so good at all that funky monkey stuff >.<