Apr 7, 2008

A Rating of 1 to 10, How Politically Incorrect Is This?

*FLASHDANCE*

Whoooo! It appears that ideas love to be smacking me in the face recently. So not only do I have updated information about "The Life Of A Trendy New-Age Female In A Cosmopolitan Apartment" (see title), but I also have breaking new of an idea I had about 30 seconds ago.

We shall begin with the new idea. In another state of randomly visualised worlds, thanks to the magic of techno, I have birthed a new music video idea. Granted, I have a lot of music video ideas, but they're really simple, fun, and can be completely random!

This particular idea was born from the rather spectacular Emerge by Fischerspooner. This this case, the random dance beats produced a world born of robots. Ah, yes, robots. Done do death, but have you ever seen a robot do the Thiller dance? I think not. More on this later.

Now for the bulk of this post. Last time I posted a rather ambigous statement about my new short film idea. Now, there are many assumptions that could be gathered from the title. None of which a right I suspect. Why? Because this film isn't about a hip and trendy chick, chillaxing around her cosmopolition apartment. It's about a...

Lesbian apple.

Yes, an entire film about a lesbian apple.

Now I've cleared that out of the way, future details shall appear in it's overview which is currently been written.

All for now? Yes, I think so.

4 comments:

bug said...

I have seen a robot do the thriller dance. But it's certainly something I could watch again

Amelia said...

Travis, I have to say that you do think wayyyyyy too much. But you do of course come up with some brilliant ideas. Even if it does involve lesbian apples and techno robots. Do you still post your work on that website? I can't remember what it is but if you still do you'll have to give me a link so I can watch them sometime. I love them =P

Aletia said...

What can I say except.. Lol.

You're fairly amusing Travis, can't wait to see this lesbian apple business and as for the robot thriller dance? Well, I shall youtube that right now and discover what exactly it is that your going to rip off..

I have a michael Jackson sensation right now. o.O

Joanna said...

:O Lesbian apple! I say, there MUST be sequels!
I have but one apple left, she is, as we speak, pearced on the edge of my kitchen bench, looking wistfully at the carpet far below...be inspired my friend, be inspired....