Apr 1, 2008

HUZZUH! Yes, that *was* me been estactic at 10:30 at night; very rare occastion. However, I believe this requires it. The reason my project is a showcase of films is so that if I ever get an idea I can just add it to my project.
This has just occured. The circumsatnces were odd, but now I have birthed a new *very* short film idea. It will be "The Life Of A Trendy New-Age Female In A Cosmopolitan Apartment" but in french.
Why? Because the entire film will be in french! The irony is that although it has a rather long title, the film itself will only be about 1 minute long! The whole idea behind it was to produce a film in the style of one of those odd surreal french films you see on SBS late at night.
I'll save the actually 'storyline' until later.
The thing I'm most excited about is the time frame. If all goes to plan, I could have this done in three weeks! Maybe... I just have to make sure I get up and make it happen!

2 comments:

Roger Stack said...

Hurrah! Sounds like a great idea - I think short is good - you still use all the techniques... Then you can move on and develop something different. Hope you get up OK :-)

Amelia said...

Oh I like the sound of this. You'll have to show it to me once you've finished. I'd give you a link to a site that is relevant for the criterion thingy but I can't think of any =P Loves it. But good luck with all of this, especially the french part ;)